Santa’s come early to TowersStreet, and has bought a very special treat with him! Here’s your chance for one lucky fan, and three of your friends, to win an experience like no other…
It’s a mere 6 months since we started TowersStreet, and we’ve come a long way in that short time! But we wouldn’t be where we are today with out the help and support of our loyal fans. So as a great big thank you, we’ve been working with Alton Towers Resort to offer someone a very special prize this Christmas.
The competition is now closed…
And the entries have been sent to Alton Towers for a lucky random winner to be selected – stay tuned and we’ll be announcing the results soon!
Sounds great, but what’s in it for me?
We have been working hard with Alton Towers Resort to secure this competition and prize, and we don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
You may remember earlier this week on Tuesday that we exclusively revealed that Alton Towers Resort were going to be launching their new SW7 themed hotel rooms in 2013. Well we’re now pleased to announce that one lucky TowersStreet fan will win the chance to #getcorrected, and win a fantastic stay in one of these very rooms for themselves and three other friends!
But the fun doesn’t end there. We also have a few more special treats in store for the lucky winner. Alton Towers have kindly put together a package for us which includes:
- A night in the SW7 Themed Bedroom for you and three of your friends
- Free theme park entry for the group
- Complimentary Fastrack tickets
And last, but by no means least…
- An exclusive Behind The Scenes tour of the brand new SW7 ride!
So what do I have to do?
Hopefully by this point you’re all wanting to know how to enter. Well here’s what you have to do:
Fill in our entry form with your name and contact details. The winner will be chosen at random from the valid entries we received. We’re not making it that easy for you though, we’ll also need you to answer in no more than 100 words why you should win the chance to #getcorrected. The answer to this question is just a bit of fun, and we’ll be revealing the best and most interesting answers here on TowersStreet during and after the competition – so make them count!
Note: Entrance to the competition has now closed, and the winner will be drawn shortly.
Now a competition like this can’t be all fun and games, and we do ask that you carefully read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page before submitting your entry.
Entries will close on 31st December 2012, and the winner shall be announced shortly after. Until then, good luck!
Did someone mention terms and conditions?
Yes, there are rules in place. This is to ensure that we give everyone a fair and equal chance of winning
- Only one submission per person, duplicate entries will be removed
- You must be a UK resident in order to enter
- All entries must be received by the closing date, 31st December 2012. Any entries received after this will not be included in the draw.
- In order to enter, you will be required to submit your real name, mobile number and e-mail address. Your contact details will be used for the purposes of the competition only and not used for any other purpose. The details of the winner will be passed to Alton Towers Resort in order for you to receive the details of your prize.
- The team reserves the right to remove any entries from the draw which are not completed in full, including the #getcorrected 100 word statement. Entries may be removed at discretion if they are unpublishable by the site (e.g. libellous or defamatory)
- If you’re under 18, you’ll need to have at least one person in your group who is over 18.
- TowersStreet Team members, or their partners are not permitted to enter the competition
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid submissions received by a third-party not related to the team or site.
- By submitting, you consent to your first name and answer to the competition question being published on the TowersStreet website, forums and social media channels.
- TowersStreet cannot accept responsibility for lost entries
- The cost of travelling to the resort is not covered. You must be able to make your own way there
- The prize is non-transferable
- The winner of the prize will need to consent to their name, photo(s) of themselves and accompanying friends being published on the TowersStreet website, forum and social media channels (e.g Facebook, Twitter and Google+). You also consent to Alton Towers Resort using the winner’s name and photo(s) through their own channels.
- All members of your party attending the behind the scenes tour must be over 12 years old, fit and able-bodied as large amounts of walking will be required. The tour will take place subject to availability and health and safety restrictions.
- The features of the prize may be subject to change, and TowersStreet accepts no responsibility for this in the unlikely event this occurs.
- The date of your Resort stay is to be decided by Alton Towers Resort
- The prize is for the winner and three other people of their choice. There will be no option to add further people to attend.
- The decision on the choice of winner is final