• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

101 things we loved about TTF...

Scott

Former TS Team Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
...which will all hopefully continue onto Aurora!

This thread is the epitome of cheese but let's reminisce!

1. The TTeam - for being so fantastic and running a brilliant site.

4. The fact I created the first ever "500 things" thread about 6 years ago, come back to find its spread like herpes!

5. The fact that this has happened before but the evolution of the 2 camps over the next weeks and months is going to be very interesting!

ChrisTT, I love that guy! :D

but seriously...

13. The fantastic times I've had with you all, and will continue to have, the meets and the friends, love you all!

14. The life long friends I made, the fact it is the reason I have my wonderful girlfriend, and the amazing times I've spent with all you fantastic people. I am confident that the legacy of TTF will continue here though!

:)

15. The hard work the (former) Team put into the site and forum, making it a wonderful place for everybody to enjoy and discuss on alongside being gloriously down to Earth individuals whom you could (and still can!) approach with ease!

16. The in-jokes and memes. Those that occurred singularly on meets, and those that seemed to go on for months and years.

The people, the friends, the meets and the relationships. My life has changed because of TTF and I won't ever let that be taken from me (or else I can't pay the mortgage and lose a house!), but the time is here to move on

Will said:
17. Everything. I loved everything about TTF. :'(

All the things? ;)

19. The ridiculous amount of GEEK you could garner from the various members on the forum and how you could always find members who share the same interest(s) as you.

20. The generally very liberal and left-wing mood of the place.

21. The debates, all of them.