• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

17th July

Maya

TS Member
Going on 17th July with my school, and I was wondering what the best way of getting around the park would be, avoiding the big queues?
I was thinking Air and Nemmy first, then Blivvy, followed by Th13teen and Rita, with all the small rides inbetween.
Would it be worth buying a fast track for some things? Maybe Dark forest?

As far as I'm aware, Fridays - or any weekdays - in July tend to be quite busy. Yours will probably certainly be only one of a number of school/college trips at Towers that day.

As for itineraries, it depends on when you're getting there. If you're there for opening, then it might be worth heading down to Forbidden Valley first as people tend to make a beeline for Sonic Spinball as it's the first big ride that they see. Remeember to check opening times for particular rides though.

Personally not a fan of FastTrack, it's a lot of money for what it is. What I would say it's it's great to have an idea about the way you want to work around the part to get on as much as possible, but don't be inflexible and just have as much fun as possible. Good mates and good weather are as important for a memorable time as the rides, in my experience :)

Got some more info now, We'll be leaving at 7.20 on 19th July, getting there around 8.50ish (with the time of the coach, normally it only takes about 50 minutes)
We will be leaving back for school at around 4ish, leaving us a good 7 hours in the park.
We can go round in groups as big as we like.
So me and my 5 friends will be going around, we are still considering fast track for eather Nemmy, Blivvy and Air or Th13teen and Rita, which one will be better value? (We will only buy if the queues are long, but we will try and get on as many as we can in ERT)
My friends want to go onto Oblivion first, then Nemmy and air, which I think is not bad. Any better suggestions?

ERT is best spent doing Rita & Blivvy as Rita will get long queues during the day... Ideally go for Blivvy then Rita in ERT and then go on Th13teen when it opens at 10. From there you can work your way round to Nemmy and Air and can judge whether Fastrack is needed while you're in FV.

For the past few mornings Rita has been opening late (Tuesday and Wednesday) and has been experiencing some problems so I would keep that in mind, though I imagine she should be up and running as usual for the 19th.

I visited this Tuesday, we arrived at 10.30 and Rita started testing around 11.15 if I remember correctly.

Sub-Terra had a queue of around 50 minutes all day and didn't seem to really go down, so head there first. After Rita, it was Air which stayed at around 30 minutes all day.
Nemesis was around 20 minutes, the same for 13 and Oblivion around 30.

I would suggest doing Sub-Terra first, then Air then Rita.

Rita followed by Thirteen, then take the cable car to Forbidden Valley for Air followed by Nemesis. After that I'd do Rapids and Flume with Blade, Ripsaw, Duel and Runaway Mine Train in between if you're bothered about them. If time is as short as it was during my school trips, you might have to write off Sonic Spinball.