• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2012 Season - How Many Visits?

How many times have you visited the Alton Towers Resort this season?

• 10+

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • 7-9

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 4-6

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • 1-3

Votes: 25 42.4%

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

Bethany

TS Member
Visiting Towers for me is kind of hard, since I live 1.5 hours away. This year I visited 3 times, all of which I made the most of.

Feel free to reply on what you voted for.
-Beth.

Went 5 times - would've gone more had it not been for some intervening factors. :)

The Psychoaster said:
Went 5 times - would've gone more had it not been for some intervening factors. :)

You're lucky to be able to go, especially since you live in Manchester!

Bethany said:
The Psychoaster said:

You're lucky to be able to go, especially since you live in Manchester!

Very much South Manchester though - only about an hour and a quarter away! Would've gone to Sandwich meet had I not been on holiday and would've been at Scarefest had I not been working (on a Saturday and Sunday). Definitely will be making SW7 next year. :)

It's either 8 or 10. I can't really remember aha, most of the trips have been with TST though ;)

Twice. Down from 5 in 2011 and four in 2010. Bit disappointing to only go twice, which is mostly down to not having much money, but at the same time, I didn't particularly feel all that desperate to go back, it was hardly a great year for the park.

Twice. Both before the summer xD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Slightly to many times, been 37 times and just got home from a hotal stay :)

atleast 27 times, most of those were due to the fact I was staying with Wilsy on the Sunday night.

Going from my location history

25th March
5th May
27th May
20th Oct
23rd Oct
27th Oct
31st Oct
3rd Nov
4th Nov

Fairly obvious when my season pass expired and when I bothered to renew it. So I've not really been that much this season.

Once, was all i could afford this year. and it was my daughters first time to Alton Towers

Twice.

The first day of the season, and the second to last day of the season. :p