• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2013 Enthusiast Wishlist

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
It's that time of the year again, the closed season tantrums start kicking in as the theme parks prematurely shut for 4 torrid months of the year. But at our beloved Towers, what small changes would we like to see over the coming months? A new lick of paint for Oblivion or something more sedate. Just minor changes you'd like to see done over closed season. Not anything two extreme such as a wrecking ball hitting the Dark Forest to add themeing or THE FLYING KINKONATOR!! becoming suddenly installed. So I'll kick things off then shall we?

This is one I've been wanting for ages that just makes your day at the Towers all the more unique.

1. Extraordinary Golf logos on the balls.

Enjoy theme park withdrawal folks!

I'd like to see a bit of general upkeep in x sector. Will be a shame if SW7 opens in march and the rest of the area still looks really tired and unloved.

2013 Enthusiast Wishlist

Is a repaint of Air, Oblivion, most of Th13teen, the repair of Nemmy's station, making the Dark Forest look good and cleaning X Sector too much to ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Complete the replacement of all of Oblivion's queueline TVs to flatscreens. :)

Similarly, replace the crap TVs in the Towers Street monorail station. :)

Clean rides, paint there tracks, maintain theming. and replace defective monitors/TVs with Flat screen monitors/TVs

Obviously some themeing in Air's tunnel...

But on a more serious note, fix the games in the Spinball queue line! They're all broken, and they do help to pass the time when queueing up. Also they can be a good laugh seeing who gets the best score, who doesn't love a bit of competition? :)

- The flume to be re-themed to fit into Mutiny Bay
- Nemesis Sub Terra improvements
- Different drop systems on TH13TEEN

-A decent 2013 map
-A new restaurant where Burger king is
-A new SW7 mug
-Lick of paint in the Dark Forest

- Oblivion repaint
- Rita tunnel removed/done up properly
- All CRT TV's to be removed from the park completely
- Hex to be generally repaired and sorted out

-All smoke machines topped up
-Tidy up and fix of Duel
-Some new trees in the dark forest would be nice!

I'm gonna be hilariously original and make a jibe about Air's Tunnel. ;)

But nah, I just want some magic, please. Seriously, I appreciate budget cuts 'n all that, but it costs about two people's admission to hire a street actor to make the day more special. It's not a matter of cash, it's a matter of time, effort and thoughtfulness.

Maybe SW7 will show Merlin are capable of that.

• Nemesis station work
  • Bliv station work
  • X Sector to look fantastic with SW7
  • No stupid marketing for SW7
  • Sort Rita out with a permanent, but yet well themed tunnel.
  • Zombies! Scare Zone. Make it longer, give it a story and sort the acting out.
  • Return of The Sanctuary, but with an edited story line to fit in with SW7 being open
  • Return of Carnival of Screams

Re: 2013 Enthusiast Wishlist

Sorting out the audio in the Nemesis station. Either get rid of the Andy Hine ('maybe chained but still untamable!' etc.) voice effects or fix them so they don't *POP* at the end.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

I obviously have a fantasy wish list that includes Air Tunnel but here are some wishes i actually think any reasonable theme park should be able to achieve.

1) Patch up Nemesis Station with the aimof a full refurb next closed season
2) Clean up Oblivion (think this might actually happen)
3) Sort out through-puts and staff training.
4) Look to reducing the impact of Fast Track
5) Clean up Dark Forest (UG Land is making a valient effort at returning)
6) Clean up the Towers Street monorail station its horrid
7) Duel has had a good season actually but keep it up.
8) Clean Airs track

They really need to look at guest experience this closed season as their FB and Trip Advisor have demonstrated a massive decrease in guest satisfaction.

You cant knock them for attention to detail with the park maps though ;) Ive got the scarefest one here and they've included the flakey, rusty paint on blivvy for the map ::)

Lets hope she gets the attention she deserves over the closed season. I felt quite sad last weekend going up that lift hill and seeing the state shes in :(

1. Clean up both the monorail stations
2. Oblivion painted and TVs replaced.
3. Bring the Wraiths back!
4. Proper tunnels in the Dark Forest.
5. Nemesis station refurbed
6. Fastrack sorted out.
7. Air tunnel themed

I'd like to see some paths have a general jet wash. Such as Towers Street. All the concrete in X-Sector could do with a jet wash too. :)