• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2013 What are you hoping for?

Jem8472

TS Member
I am just wondering what everyone is hoping for next year?

This year has been rather rubbish for me as some people know, and I know its been rubbish for a few other members. Is there anything you are looking forward to? Got any exciting plans?

I am hoping to do some more meets, only been on one so far and it was good fun.
Also we should be going to Europa park next year which should be good going by what everyone on here says about the place.

I am looking forward to hopefully having a better year next year want a bit less stress than this year.

Not sure if I am excited about turning 30 next year. Depends if I get any cool stuff or not. We shall see 8)

If everything is going well we should be buying a newer car at the start of next year. Bit excited about that as I have had this car for about 8ish years so its getting time to get something a bit newer.

So there are a few things that I am looking forward to, be nice to see what you are all looking forward to.

Re: 2014 What are you hoping for?

Next year, 2014? Well I'm hoping that I won't end up skipping another year of my life again.

Failing that, I'm hoping to just have fun. Less stress, nice holidays, more time with friends & family etc.

Re: 2014 What are you hoping for?

Benedique said:
Next year, 2014? Well I'm hoping that I won't end up skipping another year of my life again.

Failing that, I'm hoping to just have fun. Less stress, nice holidays, more time with friends & family etc.

They should not put the 3 and 4 keys so dam close together :-[

I am hoping to weigh less and continue my life pretty much as it is at present, it's quite nice! Also, to go on holiday more!

I'm hoping to improve my financial situation, still be in a sucessful and loving relationship and to maybe stop worrying about stuff as much?

I'm hoping to get some good A2 grades, get into uni and during the summer visit some European parks :)

To get into Radio Production at Staff Uni. If I somehow can't pull that off, winning the lottery would be just fine ;)

Hopefully woo the lecturers at herts uni and get back into education in the form of a 3D design course, either games art or 3D movie animation.

Aside from other projects and goals I would just like to find peace, get back on track of a decent future.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, please excuse any ridiculous mistakes!

2013 will be a very big year for me, got one hell of alot already moving along for it but one thing in 2013 is i want to go to Disney Paris and because of many reasons it didn't happen this year so needs to happen next

To get the Girl of my dreams! I hope it'll happen next year. Also for Palace to go up :D

Personally I'am hoping too see a lot more live music, travel a bit more maybe visit somewhere in Further parts of the world, also whould like a stable relationship and also carry on doing stuff with TST which I'm really enjoying :)

Graduate uni with a 2:1 *fingers crossed*
Go on more TST meets
Hopefully go to a theme park abroad aside from Disneyland Paris :p
Get a full time job after finishing uni
Carry on having fun and being happy with my friends and family....

You know, I could go on but you get the main idea. ;)

Going to a lot of theatre, and a lot of theme parks.
Finding a way to be a lot more happy more of the time.
FLOOORIDA :D
Getting, like, alright A Level results.
Partying lots.
Hopefully getting a certain job.
Becoming a more serviceable pianist.
Committing myself to a thousand and one different things and then having fun juggling them.
Leaving my school and sixth form and place of work and pretty much home and bawling as a result :(

Think most of that is doable. :)

Continue to improve my confidence
Talk to people more, strengthen friendships
Hopefully go to Berlin with friends
Work hard in uni
Get a permanent job
Attend a TST Meet