• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: 40th Anniversary

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Here is the all-new 2015 topic for Europa-Park, Europe's second biggest theme park resort!

As of the day of posting (25.8.14), no new attractions have yet been announced for 2015 - but it is going to be EP's 40th birthday so we can be sure of lots of celebrations taking place. Don't forget, for discussion on 2016/17 (the waterpark development) there is a separate topic. Also, discussion up to the end of the 2014/15 winter season can be found in the 2014 Europa-Park topic.

So far, all we have confirmed for 2015 are admission prices and season dates, which are a total of 2 weeks longer than 2014!

ADMISSON PRICES 2015
Adult 1-day: €42.50 (£34.00), a rise of €1.50 (£1.20)
Adult 2-day €80.00 (£64.00), a rise of €3.00 (£2.40)
Child 1-day: €37.00 (£29.60), a rise of €1.00 (£0.80)
Child 2-day: €69.50 (£55.60), a rise of €2.00 (£1.60)
Annual Pass Adult: €175.00 (£140.00) a rise of €10.00 (£8.00)
Annual Pass Child: €150.00 (£120.00) a rise of €9.00 (£7.20)

Parking fee: €5.00 (£4.00) - price frozen.

SEASON DATES, MAIN SEASON

Saturday, 28th March 2015 to Sunday, 8th November 2015
9:00am to minimum. 6:00pm

SEASON DATES, WINTER SEASON

Saturday, 28th November 2015 to Sunday, 10th January 2016
11:00am to minimum. 7:00pm

Last edited:
A €10 hike on an annual pass? Yoiks!

Ah well, unlike Merlin, it's still worth it. ;)

A €10 hike on an annual pass? Yoiks!

Ah well, unlike Merlin, it's still worth it. ;)

The £8 rise in the cost of an annual pass is 6%; which is higher than the rises on day tickets (around 3%). But 6% is still low when compared to some other places which I shall not name :p

Seems like a perfectly reasonable set of increases. At least they only have one per year!

Already in the process of booking europa for next years visit...

Price increases seem fair to me, but I won't be affected as I'll be returning before my annual pass expires.

One thing of note, a few years back I stayed in an economy room in bell rock and it offered exceptional value for money (you just don't get a view out your window).

If you book this room now, 3 nights will cost you €360 for 2 adults for 3 nights, really good value and more than worth it if you want to experience the resort on a budget.....

These price rises seem fine to me, I have no problem with them, and I look forward to paying them next year when I return. Although if you buy a AP voucher in December, would you still pay the lower rate? Saving €10 is a free drink at the bar :) and with free entry to the other European Parks, is very tempting.

When we plan to visit, I think we are going to stop in Rust for a few days( those that are worried about the properties, don't be, they are lovely and only a short walk from the park) and then treat ourselves to one of the deluxe rooms for the last night.

Ian

Usually, the annual pass price rise is from the Monday after the end of the winter season. So you should find that if you buy an AP voucher in December, it will be at the current rate of €165. That said, I am not 100%!

This showed up on the Facebook page from Mack Rides:

10495369_10152651566958493_8748302544039245577_o.png

We will take it to the next level ...

A new attraction type of Mack Rides? The new attraction for EP in 2015? We will know on friday. :)

Last edited:
I want to know now. I'm thinking it's perhaps the Mack coaster in China rather than EP - otherwise we'd probably have seen EP post the same.

ImageProxy.mvc

Europa-Park have sent out a mailshot to all via email which confirms that Hotel Colosseo will be getting air conditioning from the start of the 2015 season. This means that as of March 28th, 2014 ALL rooms at the Europa-Park hotel resort will have air conditioning!

Hurrah!

Summer 2015 Offers now out. Standard 20% off hotels

http://www.europapark.de/en/hotels/offers-gift-cards/summer-offers/summer-offer-2015-dream-offer

Food for thought, the JFK Suite using the 20% off shared between 8 people, only works out about £5 a night more expensive than sharing a room with 4 people at ATH for Scarefest.

Edit: I feel a little silly now, as its just been brought to my attention the JFK Suite is only for 4 adults, not 8, but even still, I would rather pay double and stop in the JFK Suite, than stop at ATH.

Ian

Last edited:
Just had the same email I like air con and europa would like to visit during summer

Hey guys !

I think this is gooood news : If the temperatures allow to do so...then during this winter-opening...both Blue Fire and (tadaaa) Wodan will be in operation.

Makes me very happy :D

It doesn't say about Blue Fire anywhere. I know it didn't last year or the year before either, but it could be that they have decided now to go with Wodan and give Blue Fire a rest?

There's no knowing!

It doesn't say about Blue Fire anywhere. I know it didn't last year or the year before either, but it could be that they have decided now to go with Wodan and give Blue Fire a rest?

There's no knowing!
Do they normally have problems running blue fire under a certain temperature ??

5C is the touted minimum, however I believe this is likely to apply to Wodan aswell.

So it'll pretty much just be Silver Star and the water rides closed then?

A far cry from my first winter visit, when due to snow there were only 3 coasters operating - Sat, Mir and Pegasus!