• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Morgan Price

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
Not too sure if this is already a thing, please remove it if it is.

What do you think will happen during the 2017 season? What will be removed/closed and what will be making a return?

Hex will return, the rest of Cloud Cuckoo Land except Ice Age will close. More outlets will close.

From general information and conversation that I've had with various staff, this is my general prediction, but nothing is 100% or has been decided and all could still change.

Jan - we will see the start of the SW8 ground works, including the removal of the flume.
Hex will return with some TLC including new projector, floor relaid, the octagon preshow has some work done to it and maybe in the main vault a new special effect on the floor using a large screen.
Nemesis-sub Terra will remain closed and probably be turned into a store room
Scarefest will return with two weeks running like it used to, over both the Scottish and English half terms.
Three day fireworks (Friday to Sunday)

As for anything else, I don't have a Scoobydoo

This thread seems very similar to the Alton Towers 2017 - Wishlist thread started recently so as to avoid duplication please carry on discussion there. As in previous years, a 2017 general discussion thread will be started early in the new year.

Thread locked.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.