• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Stargazing Pods

It is looking more and more like Auschwitz Towers every day, first the fence fetish. Now these.

I wonder what is next...

May as well not hold any press events for the additions this year if they don’t want the risk of negative publicity tbh :rolleyes:

I'm sure the usual suspects will duly turn up on "press preview day" as is standard nowadays. Thinking about it, Wicker Man's biggest celebrity launch guest will really feel as though he fits in when he turns up for this development.

W1CQtc3l.png

Thorpes way of getting good reviews is to just have a free bar and get all guests hammered.

Not sure there will be anyone actually staying over in these for a press launch, can’t see many celebs wanting too, even for free.

Thorpes way of getting good reviews is to just have a free bar and get all guests hammered.

Not sure there will be anyone actually staying over in these for a press launch, can’t see many celebs wanting too, even for free.
Bear Grylls and Ray Mears could probably handle them. Of course Bear would secretly be staying at a luxury hotel small a distance away...

Oh!...

I'd like to see Bear Grylls' review about running to the toilet block in the middle of the night and how he didn't see any stars in the stargazing pod. I'm sure Merlin could do a deal with his new midway to get him to stay for a night.

I'd like to see Bear Grylls' review about running to the toilet block in the middle of the night and how he didn't see any stars in the stargazing pod. I'm sure Merlin could do a deal with his new midway to get him to stay for a night.
He wouldn’t use the toilet block at night. Would just find a duck. Cut of it’s head then use it as a pee bottle. o_O

Am i the only one who thinks a press event might not be a complete disaster?

Think about it, they could do a really good Wickerman tie-in!

The Bjormen Fyre Festival!!!

Yup What says the great outdoors more than a tree wacking against your shed in the wind. I like the CCTV Post. It's a shame the budget didn't stretch to the full Auschwitz-Birkenau Guard Towers. :(

And the lovely Minimalist themed BT/Power Box. Just reminding the punters that had they not been poor, they could have had TV in their room.

Last edited by a moderator: