• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Final

FINAL!!

• Wodan

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Helix

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of all the possible match-ups in this competition, this was always going to be the toughest to call for me. I think they're both fab but I do find Helix in particular to be somewhat overhyped in some circles.

I prefer Wodan... just... it feels more like the complete package than Helix does.

I'm quite staggered at least one RMC didn't make it into the final here, even with the indisputable EP bias. It'll be interesting next year when more people have inevitably ridden them both.

It may not be my top coaster anymore, but Helix still gets my vote.

Isn't this basically the same final as last year's poll? :p
Probably next year's too
Seeing how close this is it's a fitting final, but it's lucky they've not drawn together earlier before.

In the past I think @Martin has decided the winner by looking at who posted in the thread and counting how many people voted for each. So it discounts votes where people do not post.

This is exceedingly close!
Yep, if it's a tie after the poll ends (and it currently is) it's votes in the replies. If it's somehow still even it's next comment wins.

Hodan, no wait Welix.......

Seriously impossible to choose between a top class woodie and steel coaster. I love both and can't separate them.

Wodan is fantastic but I've voted for Helix. Got to confess I haven't actually ridden Helix yet, but I'm hoping to visit Liseberg for the first time later this year. Hope it lives up to its reputation, I'm sure it will.