• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Round 2 Group B

Round 2 Group B

• Dragon Khan

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Wildfire

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Olympia Looping

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Stealth

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dragon Khan seems to be getting the luck of the draw so far, another very weak group.

Wildfire is the best coaster here, clearly, and Olympia Looping pips Dragon Khan to my second vote.

Stealth should never have got to this stage.

Wildfire's definitely getting my first vote, but I was unsure which to go for as my second. I ultimately opted for Dragon Khan, as it looks like a good B&M.

Wildfire, because it's by a country mile the best in this group.
Olympia, because Khan is overrated.

I've ridden 3 of the 4 coasters here :D I went for Wildfire and Olympia Looping, the former is superb and the latter is a classic. Khan is good, but not one of the best coasters on the continent, and while Stealth is fun, it definitely doesn't have much to carry and doesn't deserve to go through.

Wildfire by a mile. Wouldn't be upset if Khan goes through but it's certainly not top 16 imo. Really like Olympia so that's my second vote. Stealth shouldn't have even got this far.

Wildfire was for a while ahead of anything else I had ridden. Zadra may have beaten it now but still very close between wildfire and zadra

This one is nice and eas. I've ridden all but Wildfire here and it is Wildfire and Khan that are getting my votes.