• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Round 2 Group E

Round 2 Group E

• Balder

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Blue Fire

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Zadra

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Goliath

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zadra and Balder for me. Would be a crime if Zadra doesn't win this round. Having ridden zadra it's my clear current no 1 though it's tight between wildfire and Hyperion for the 1,2 and 3 in my top 10. Everything else is miles behind

Last edited:
Hmm, tough one. Clearly Zadra is the top ride here but I'm not sure what to put 2nd. I was a bit disappointed by both Intamins in this group and much as a love EP I'm not sure I can quite justify voting for Blue Fire here, will have to give it some thought...

A solid group, but Blue Fire and Zadra just about tip it.

I went for Zadra and Goliath. Blue Fire is good but not that good of a coaster and Balder doesn't look better than Goliath

Zadra and Blue fire. Zadra looks incredible and the Blue fire is best of the rest. Balder just looks uniteresting.

Zadra and Blue fire. Zadra looks incredible and the Blue fire is best of the rest. Balder just looks uniteresting.
Zadra is an incredible ride to go on and especially as a night ride. Loved if to bits and it's no 1 for me. Only part of the ride that disappointed was the Zero G stall as I feel the drop into zero g stall is better on Wildfire (think the one on zadra is taken too fast meaning it doesn't get the hang time the one on wildfire gets).

Balder may not be much to look at but is pure concentrated fun. It's an airtime machine with constant pops of floater and ejector. I don't think I ever saw someone come of it without a great big grin on their face

I've ridden all of these apart from Zadra. But Zadra is definitely getting my first vote and I suspect it will win this group easily. After that is is tough, I love Blue Fire, Balder is good but could be better and Goliath is very fun. I'm going to give my second vote to Goliath, it has some brilliant airtime, especially once it has warmed up.