• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Round 2 Group F

Round 2 Group F

• Karnan

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Taron

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Valkyria

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Troy

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've ridden Taron and Valkyria in this group.

Taron definitely gets a vote, Valkyria definitely doesn't.

The other two coasters both look amazing, but Karnan looks quite special in terms of how unique it is so I have gone for that ahead of Troy (which looks a bit less good then Wodan)

Possibly a slightly easier decision than the other group here, in that I'm eliminating Troy straight away, it's good but has probably gone about as far as it merits.

Taron is the obvious group winner, which leaves a choice between Karnan and Valkyria for 2nd.

Valkyria is, by some distance, the best of the 6-across dive coasters I've done in that it's actually quite good. Karnan meanwhile is completely bonkers but arguably pushes too far beyond the capabilities of the ride vehicles making it a bit of an endurance test. Karnan gets the vote.

Last edited:
Taron and Karnan for me even though I have only done Valkyria (which is a probably the second best dive coaster I have done behind for ShiKra). Taron looks fantastic and Karnan is a technological marvel which I need to get on next year

Last edited:
Another solid group having ridden all four. Whilst Valkyria is the strongest dive coaster in Europe, it's arguably the weakest coaster of this group.

Taron makes it through with Karnan just slipping past Troy to get the vote.

Taron and Karnan for me. The former is pretty obvious, but the latter is definitely one of the coolest themed coasters on Earth and looks brilliant track and train wise too!

Troy and Taron, both absolutely incredible coasters IMO.

Valkyria is a decent dive coaster but not a favourite and I haven't ridden Karnan.

In this group I have ridden both Taron and Troy. Taron gets my first vote, and I think my second vote is going to Karnan. I love Troy but Karan looks mental. Valkyria looks a solid coaster but not as good as the rest.