• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Round 2 Group G

Round 2 Group G

• Megafobia

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Expedition GeForce

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Shambhala

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Piraten

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin

TS Member
Megafobia, Oakwood

Expedition GeForce, Holiday Park

Shambhala, PortAventura

Piraten, Djurs Sommerland

Megafobia is one of the best wooden coasters so gets a vote for that. My second vote goes to SHAMBAALLLAAAA

A very strong group here but I'm going to go with the two coasters that I have ridden; Megafobia and Shambhala. The former offers something very different to the other coasters in the group and Shambhala is the best in Europe at doing what it does.

I've ridden all but Piraten in this group, but I feel that Alpina Blitz is a good indication of what Piraten could be like and I have ridden that.

Megafobia is not a patch on the others in my opinion, so let's rule that out right away. And then I am going to go for the two larger airtime machines; EGF and Shambhala.

The only one I've ridden is Megafobia, which is quite a fun ride, but I do think it looks a level below the rest, so I'm voting Shambhala and EGF here!

Expedition by an absolute MILE for me.
I've not ridden Piretan but it looks like a whole heap of fun.

Shambles is definitely getting a vote from me. Not sure of the second but I have ridden EGF and even if it isn't THAT good, I do edge it over Megafobia and Piraten.