• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020 Coaster Poll Semi Final 1

Semi final 1

• Zadra

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Helix

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rose-tinted glasses aside having not ridden Zadra, I'm still going to say Helix. I somewhat doubt Zadra will find itself that high up in my top 10 when I come to ride it; as excellent as it looks.

Having ridden both zadra by some margin. It's not a perfect ride but it's an easy no 1 credit for me by some margin (untill SteVe steals that accolade in June).

Helix is my current no 4. After Wildfire (2) and Hyperion (3).

My main fault with zadra is it takes some of its elements too fast meaning you don't get much hang time on the zero g stall.

I've gone for Zadra here. I haven't ridden it but I've always felt Helix is (ever so slightly) overrated. Certainly the queue line / station (other than the music) doesn't impress me all that much.

Zadra looks like the best RMC in Europe. I look forward to experiencing it although, again, it doesn't quite look like the complete package (a la Taron, Lech) to me.

I find the notion that someone (above) could prefer Hyperion to Helix very very odd indeed however. Although they're very different ride types and that is a different discussion.

I've gone for Helix as well, but this one is hard to judge on a personal level since Zadra looks so good, but I'd have to ride it to get a solid opinion on it.