I'm curious to know if our lovelly hard working team will be officially postponing any meets? I was thinking the other day that I should really crack on and book a hotel for North Meet... but right now I don't think that's going to happen. I understand that most people have been working on the basis of "I won't cancel any plans until the event / attraction / tour company / whatever tell me it's cancelled". But surely in light of today's news, now is the time to put all planned trips on hold? I like to think there's a COBRA style emergency team meeting happening right now.