• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The World of David Walliams: General Discussion

Yes, but what we really need to know is the queue length of Flavio's Fabulous Fandango.

Yikes :tearsofjoy:

Screenshot_20210517-100429.png

Just got off Gangsta Granny, the ride started taking guests around 9:40am

I won’t leave a long review until later , but in short it’s a good quality , surprisingly entertaining filler attraction . It will be great if the area could be expanded to a few more indoor attractions in the future , but GG itself is perfect for the target audience :)

And the park has advertised a 4pm close. Nonsensical

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

The GG queue will be busy first thing as all the geeks want to ride. Rest of the park looks dead.

I do think that in general they should go back to a "standard" term time day being 10-5 instead of 10-4, but we've had these hours for years and there is no reason to expect today to be any different to any other term time weekday.
We've got
term-time 10-4, holidays 10-5, weekends 10-8
Better would be
term-time 10-5 holidays 10-6 weekends and peak holidays a mix of 10-6, 10-7 and 10-8.

Good to see that GG has boarding gates! :)

SPOILER_187107620_6284312431594666_6344669528657101344_n.png

Also, tall people like me are going to have to mind their heads when boarding and alighting. :p

Last edited: