• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Michael Mack has been posting a few demolition updates:

FKm_xCHXEAIj8JG

FKm_xSOXIAUF_-f

FKm_xskXwAIya6b

Has the park been given planning permission for this new coaster yet?

They will have. It will all have been done under cover, much like Wodan was. Only difference here is we actually know they are building a coaster, and have a vague idea on the type. Wodan was a 100% surprise until one day it was like BANG we're building a woodie.

The latest episode of the Europa Park Story on veejoy showed some images when discussing "the future". I don't think it's anything new, but perhaps confirms rumours of a Tesla theme?

J6yjGkU.jpeg

x0YRBwN.jpeg

Not the big reveal I think some were hoping for.

There was also a flash of some red track, although I couldn't tell what coaster it was (Possibly Dynamite?).

Last edited:
I think it was indeed Dynamite. which fits. Nothing new from any of that - but just further 'cementing' of the theming plan of next year's ride. If we needed any!

They also trademarked "Transferator Ohm" and "Apparatus Ohm" a couple of years back. So, could we see "Volton" as the overall name, with each side of a duelling coaster given those names?

Anyone getting a touch of Mystery Castle about all of this?

They also trademarked "Transferator Ohm" and "Apparatus Ohm" a couple of years back. So, could we see "Volton" as the overall name, with each side of a duelling coaster given those names?

A duelling Big Dipper would make sense given the low capacity. :)

Oh you do know how to excite me. Let’s hope it’s 100% Mystery and 0% Misery!

I definitely clocked those teasers in the documentary and figured they would link in. A whole new area to explore, how exciting.

I take it the dish has been scrapped and not saved for any bizarre purpose?

Secretly still hoping for a time traveller clone to save me trekking to the US..

The rumour mill is awash with talk that tomorrow's 2022 season start press conference will announce some more about the ride. Patrick Marx of Mack NeXT is also teasing on Twitter that is a 'must watch'.

Looopings however claim to have already got the scoop that "Voltron Coaster" will be a multi-launch coaster: with a normal horizontal launch, and a vertical launch.

I can’t help but feeling that although most of the rumours were true: Big Dipper, longer trains, probably launched and In Croatia; there’s one thing that might not be true. Is it really going to duel?

The fact that the visuals don’t show what would be a tempting photo opp of two trains intertwining and that the plans shown don’t entirely look to be a duelling layout makes me wonder whether that element of the rumours weren’t spot on.

I am not a pro at reading technical layouts by any means, but that plan seems to indicate a twenty-four passenger train sitting in what I presume is the station, ready for a right turn into what appears to be a lengthy launch.