• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

(2024) HOSSOLAND- Poland

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis

Hossoland to be created in Poland​

Located in the municipality of Brojce in Poland’s West Pomerania, the park is to be named Hossoland.

There will be four themed zones at this opening with more to come onsite in the future. These include the fishing town of the Mermaid “Syrenka Town”, the amber Kingdom of “Baltambrya, the “Land of the Vikings” and the “Dragon Valley of the Mines”.

The park will cater for 50 attractions with food and beverage offerings including eleven restaurants, six cafés and 13 shops.

Hossoland have plans to expand with a water park themed area. Theme Park constructors in the sphere of the industry such as MackNEXT, Jora Vision, Attitude Srl and WhiteWater West have been integral in the design of the theme park.

Hosso Group, who oversee shopping malls in north-western Poland are the principal investor. The new park is expected to create 300 direct jobs.

Hossoland aims to attract guests from Poland, Germany, Scandinavia and other European countries.

Source: https://interpark.co.uk/hossoland-to-be-created-in-poland/

Yet another reason to visit Poland!

Vekoma have released this concept art of this 175 ft coaster for the park called Ghostrider.

91617fb4cf17390e8d364e620d4b50e9.jpg

https://www.vekoma.com/sitdown-thrill-coasters

And Hossoland have a YouTube channel in which they show some of the concept art for the park (video is in Polish).

[/https://youtu.be/SuJoi-NLiVo URL]

Read about this a few months back.

Sounds great, obviously. But it's in a a very isolated part of Poland - a 2 hour drive from the nearest major airport.

Energylandia is bang inbetween two major cities in Katowice and Krakow, and has been pretty quiet whenever I've visited. Who knows if this will be a hit.

Read about this a few months back.

Sounds great, obviously. But it's in a a very isolated part of Poland - a 2 hour drive from the nearest major airport.

Energylandia is bang inbetween two major cities in Katowice and Krakow, and has been pretty quiet whenever I've visited. Who knows if this will be a hit.

Can get direct flights to Szczecin from the UK, 1 hour drive from there.

They sure throw stuff up quickly in Poland!, with the exception of sweet valley taking a bit longer energylandia also never seem to mess around. Zadra and the Dragon Zone went from a flat field to a well completed area with a hyper hybrid in a year (and that’s after it blew down in a storm). Looking forward to this park but it’s location will make it hard to fit all 3 main polish parks into one trip.

Can’t wait to go! But with my usual technique of playing train or bus roulette I’ll probably end up in Moscow 😂

I’m a biker so it’s a little harder for me to hire. But European public transport is very good so I’m sure I’ll be able to use that.

Foldable unicycle in hand luggage and away you go.

Or, train to Gryfice and a taxi to the park.