• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

A Plan for September

Lordy

TS Member
Right, so I've roughly figured out an itinerary for a trip to Germ in September

Friday: fly out from Stansted to Baden Baden. No parks, have wander somewhere maybe? Otherwise straight to hotel

Saturday: Tripsdrill

Sunday: Holiday Park

Monday: Europa

Tuesday: Europa

Wednesday: fly home (waaaah)

Any thoughts? Ideas? Tips?

Probably going to sort flights out direct with Ryanair, but where's the best place to get the hotels? I think I'd like to stay at Europa for the whole trip, does staying at their hotels include park entry?

Baden-Baden is a beautiful town - well recommended for a visit.

2 days is enough for the rides alone, but if you want to take in some of the shows/non-rides/food options, then 3 is needed - even in September. Which dates are you looking at?

Yes, the park is unlikely to be very busy on those days - with 12th a 6.30pm and 13th a 6.00pm at the moment.

:)

Beginning of September is perfect. No more Holidays in Germany, Swiss or France, and you might get some great weather. 2 Days will be enough to do most of it on that dates, no doubt about that :)