• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

A Special Message From The Sanctuary

GAGrathea

TS Founding Member
TowersStreet have just received a message, via a certain Prof. Sherriff, from the key founding member of controversial medical institution 'The Sanctuary', Dr Kelman.

The attached document is shown here:

298926_4552552565148_604197814_n.jpg

I... Don't know what to say! This is just... WONDERFUL! *-BURSTS OUT INTO TEARS OF JOY-*

Many thanks Mr...Dr... Sir! ;D

Yeah he is great, think he has done something similar for a few other fan-sites which is really nice.

This was a lovely gesture from the Doctor :p It's nice to see he has acknowledged other fan sites too!

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Its nice to see actors getting so involved with their work! I really hope he will be on some adverts or queue line videos for sw7, as he is great!

I saw this on Facebook and instantly thought of the good nature this has behind it, a very nice touch indeed, even though I missed Scarefest, this is still taken heartily from myself :)

It's a really nice thing for him to do :)

But on another note..."SMILEY New Year"? That has to be a hint at the rides name, surely? Would be quite a bizarre thing to say otherwise...

Not sure if he reads the forum, but if he does, thank you very much. You were fantastic as Dr Kelman :)

Oh and no, I think he was referencing back to The Sanctuary where he made you smile.

P.s. Anyone else get a sudden waft of The Sanctuary smell every time you see that photo?

That's really nice to see he's taken the time out to do this :)

That's great of him.

Did he play Dr Kelman at all times? I'm trying to remember if this was the guy that greeted us. I think we were the last group through on Halloween itself.

What a lovely gesture!

Very rarely does a single actor improve an entire theme park event and he did it so brilliantly, I know he received some great responses on here and other sites (and some creepy imdb, casting site stalking) so to know he's seen it and obviously valued it - very cool.

Im ready for my next appointment soon!

He was there pretty much every day during scarefest, Twice I did it and we got a different Doctor (the one that was usually in the first room, a middled age man), but he introduced himself as someone else and not as Kelman.

djtruefitt said:
He was there pretty much every day during scarefest, Twice I did it and we got a different Doctor (the one that was usually in the first room, a middled age man), but he introduced himself as someone else and not as Kelman.

Yeah he sounds more like the one we had. I'm sure he never said he was Doctor Kelman, but he was cool.

Tom said:
djtruefitt said:

Yeah he sounds more like the one we had. I'm sure he never said he was Doctor Kelman, but he was cool.

He was meant to be Kelman's apprentice.

KingNemesis said:
Tom said:
djtruefitt said:

He was meant to be Kelman's apprentice.

Yes, Dr Kelman was there every day. The only reason you would get the other guy at the start (we did once) is if he was on a break. I know a scare actor in that maze and he couldn't speak highly enough of him, very dedicated.