• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Advertise 50 rides? Really?

Busybee

TS Member
Ive just bought a season pass which seemed a good deal as promised ' over 50 rides and attractions' cant find that many at all.. feeling a like this is one big lie... how many actual rides and attractions ? Anyone got a clear list? Thanks x

Ive just bought a season pass which seemed a good deal as promised ' over 50 rides and attractions' cant find that many at all.. feeling a like this is one big lie... how many actual rides and attractions ? Anyone got a clear list? Thanks x
I put a list together for an app I'm building and the closet I got was 42 including the Skyride,monorail,gardens,towers and haunted hollow.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Thats what I got... they could get themselves in a lot of trouble lying like that.... I'm really disapointed they havent replied to an email i sent them either. Their customer services is awful.. the website and Facebook have a number thats no lo ger in use on their site! Unprofessional isnt in it x

Thats what I got... they could get themselves in a lot of trouble lying like that.... I'm really disapointed they havent replied to an email i sent them either. Their customer services is awful.. the website and Facebook have a number thats no lo ger in use on their site! Unprofessional isnt in it x
From what I gather they are really cheeky and count f&b units

It probably includes things like Scarefest attractions and special event shows (like Fireworks). Because with the Season Pass, you get access to over 50 attractions during the course of the season.

What are f &b units ? Surely not drink and food?! Lol.. come on ... do they think they can get away with that... is macdonalds now a theme park attraction?! Lol

It probably includes things like Scarefest attractions and special event shows (like Fireworks). Because with the Season Pass, you get access to over 50 attractions during the course of the season.
But you don't technically get scarefest.

Hi prophecy im not sure thats the case i thought as a season pass holder you dont get those events you have to pay more? Thanks x

Good to know there are a few benefits.. wish alton towers hsd the manners to reply with a list of there so called ' over 50 rides and attractions' hmmm they dont cos im guessing they cant lol

:D
Visit Alton Towers and enjoy over 100 shrubbery

vXsn8Nb_d.jpg

Last edited: