• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Aladdin: Agrabah Adventure - NoLimits 2 Creation

JAMMY_Jaunts

TS Member
Come on down, stop on by, hop a carpet and fly...

Welcome to Agrabah weary travelers. Genie has invited you to experience the wonders of this place, with a ride on your very own magic carpet. Sit back and hold on as you duck and weave through the market streets, soar high and fly over majestic rooftops, encountering familiar friends along the way.

Aladdin: Agrabah Adventure is a coaster that I made for a competition held by the NoLimits Coaster Simulation development team and as a tribute to one of my favourite films. As an avid fan of the story of Aladdin, and the upcoming release of the live action remake, I thought there's no better time to create an Aladdin themed attraction. I've always felt the Aladdin franchise has been underrepresented within Disney parks and as a result, this is my fantasy creation of what a high budget thrill ride dedicated to Aladdin could be like. The coaster is a Gerstlauer Infinity model whose small trains fit the magic carpet design very well. There is a small but plentiful dark ride section prior to a rather intense launch leading to a layout of three inversions and many quick twists and thrilling interactions with surrounding scenery.

I hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to share with other Disney fanatics if you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: All content rights go to their respective owners. This project is for personal, recreational purposes only and is non-commercial. No copyright infringement intended.

Come on down, stop on by, hop a carpet and fly...

Welcome to Agrabah weary travelers. Genie has invited you to experience the wonders of this place, with a ride on your very own magic carpet. Sit back and hold on as you duck and weave through the market streets, soar high and fly over majestic rooftops, encountering familiar friends along the way.

Aladdin: Agrabah Adventure is a coaster that I made for a competition held by the NoLimits Coaster Simulation development team and as a tribute to one of my favourite films. As an avid fan of the story of Aladdin, and the upcoming release of the live action remake, I thought there's no better time to create an Aladdin themed attraction. I've always felt the Aladdin franchise has been underrepresented within Disney parks and as a result, this is my fantasy creation of what a high budget thrill ride dedicated to Aladdin could be like. The coaster is a Gerstlauer Infinity model whose small trains fit the magic carpet design very well. There is a small but plentiful dark ride section prior to a rather intense launch leading to a layout of three inversions and many quick twists and thrilling interactions with surrounding scenery.

I hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to share with other Disney fanatics if you enjoy it!

Disclaimer: All content rights go to their respective owners. This project is for personal, recreational purposes only and is non-commercial. No copyright infringement intended.

That looks great :). Will it be available for download anywhere?