• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers CD Soundtrack! Desperately need one! šŸ˜Š

matt88uk

TS Member
Hi Everyone!

I know this may be a difficult one to help with!

I have a 5 year old autistic son who loves spending his time at Cbeebiesland in Alton Towers when he gets the chance to! He loves everything cbeebies especially Hey Duggee Adventure park!
Last year we were able to treat him to a spectacular night stay at the Cbeebiesland hotel, which he absolutely loved! He loved it so much that he has now got into the tunes that were played in the hotel, which feature on the Alton Towers CD soundtrack!
This is where my problem arises! I would love to get hold of the CD soundtrack for him, howeverā€¦. I canā€™t šŸ˜© nowhere sells it! I emailed Alton Towers who kindly responded and said that they do not stock it any more! Imascore does not seem to have a shop to purchase it anymore either! At the moment we manage with the youtube trailer that has a short clip of the song!

Is there any kind person who could help in finding a copy? Or has a copy they do not use/want anymore to be able to purchase from?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,

Are you able to send music files on here? Iā€™ve got the CD and have ripped the music to my MacBook so if itā€™s allowed/possible then Iā€™d happily share the songs?

If Iā€™m not allowed to though, then I wonā€™t. Iā€™ll wait for some kind of confirmation before I do anything!

There are services that allow you to download from Soundcloud, even when it's set to stream only.