• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest

ThomasJones

TS Member
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was just wondering has anyone been to Alton Towers Halloween Scare fest.

Me & My fiancee have been going now for 5 years each year and started recording on our GoPro Hero 4 last October when we went. I have posted some videos below and hope this helps for people that are entered in what the outdoor scare zones are like.

(Zombie Scare Zone)

(Scary Tales Zone)

(Generel Video of Alton Towers October 2014)

I hope this helps anyone and please leave a comment on this forums or like/subscribe/comment swell on youtube

Thanks

How was it that quiet? When I whent for scarefest preview weekend last year it was so busy. 1 hour for runaway mine train

Amazing video though, good quality and (unlike some where the person filming has obviously tried to hide the camera) you can actually see what is happening ;)

The park is usually very quiet during the first week of Scarefest, so if you're not tied to weekends it's arguably the best time of year to visit as the opening times are the same throughout the event regardless of crowd levels.

With the out door ones, you can record in the scare houses. It seemed as well because they saw the camera they would go for us which was great!

Yeah it was really quiet we went a week before halloween