• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers history tour

BigDave

TS Member
Thinking about looking into another tour of the gardens, ruins and surrounding areas. I organised an event on TT and it went ok (despite the lack of cake). So literally seeing who would be interested.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm always up for it. Was good to meet up with you last time Dave. Put me down.

P.S - I know this is only something that is being proposed at the moment, but if it does move further ahead, try to get the Flag Tower included as that is particularly worthwhile :)

Last time I believe we got told we needed around 30 people to make it viable. So all Im doing at the moment is seeing how many people would be interested.

I'd be up for it! Quite a few people were interested when we were talking about some old features in the gardens a few meets back. Someone brought the last history tour up and I think a lot of people would be willing to go for another. :)

Alton Towers said:
Hi David

We can arrange garden tours for minimum 15 guests up to 30 guests from £3.50pp

Let me know if you wish to book and we can get this arranged

Thanks

Now obviously cost depends of the date, package selected and number of people going, but that still seems like a bargain to me!

BigDave said:
Alton Towers said:
Hi David

We can arrange garden tours for minimum 15 guests up to 30 guests from £3.50pp

Let me know if you wish to book and we can get this arranged

Thanks

Now obviously cost depends of the date, package selected and number of people going, but that still seems like a bargain to me!

Would they do these in the off season? Perhaps we could combine it with a Beach Party meet as I seem to remember on TTF a few years ago we combined a tour during the off season with a hotel stay :)

Any more progress on this Dave? They don't include the house at the moment then? I'm happy to do the gardens one anyway so you can put me down for one.

Just gauging interest at the moment. If enough people are interested then I will look into booking it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2