• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anticipated Albums 2015

Stevie

TS Member
Now it's 2015, what is everyone anticipating this year in terms of new albums?

The confirmed ones I'm excited for are the new albums from David Gilmour, Ghost, Iron Maiden and Steven Wilson. Oh and Black Sabbath's supposed final studio album coming this year!

I'm also hoping Roger Waters and Metallica finally release their new albums this year, as they are working on them, but I doubt we'll see them anytime soon.

Too much stuff to list, but mainly The Wrens, Built to Spill, Modest Mouse, Kendrick Lamar, Beach House and, of course, Muse as well. And who knows what else there'll be, with possibilities of Radiohead, Joanna Newsom and The Avalanches (well, maybe not the Avalanches) too.

Active Child, one of my favourite artists, announced today a new album for this year :D Yay!

Only one really exciting release of 2015 so far: Björk's 'Vulnicura'. Her last album 'Biophilia' was extraordinary, up there with her best, so I have great hopes for this. She's probably the best singular artist of the past two decades.

Also looking forward to the proper release of Africa Express's 'In C' by Terry Riley.

Only one really exciting release of 2015 so far: Björk's 'Vulnicura'. Her last album 'Biophilia' was extraordinary, up there with her best, so I have great hopes for this. She's probably the best singular artist of the past two decades.

You need to stay off the forums when you're drunk, Sam ;)

Björk's new album art.

10940498_10152985512996460_481748786835853645_n.jpg

Bring Me The Horizon announced a new album. That's The Spirit. pre-ordered already :D