• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anticipated Movies

Harv

TS Member
I remember there used to be a thread for movie trailers and the discussion of upcoming films but it seems to have disappeared. There's some really good stuff coming out soon so thought I'd make a new one.

Most notably, Trainspotting 2 - seriously stoked to see this in January:

I'm really optimistic about this one, it's so great to see the iconic cast reunited and the cinematography looks incredible. Hearing Born Slippy again made me smile, too. I can't wait!

Of course, to tide us over until then there's Rogue One coming out in mid-December.

Again, I have a feeling this will be really great. It looks gritty and quite dark without losing that unique 'Star Wars' feel. The locations they've used are so dynamic; the battle on Scarif (the tropical beach planet) could be something truly incredible.

What movies are you looking forwards to in 2017?

Allied and Sully are what I'm looking forward to this year.

Next year we have the Marvel line up, GotG2, Spiderman: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok. Which are usually always enjoyable!

Last edited:
After seeing a preview for Moana at the weekend, I'm certainly anticipating its country wide release next week! :grin: It's gotten $2.6 million in the North American previews, already surpassing what Zootropolis had earlier this year! Eeeeee!