• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Apps that you love (Android)

BigDave

TS Member
Fairly simple, share your favourite apps for Android here!

I will start off. I'd of course recommend to anybody go download Chrome for mobile and Google Drive, but for a great, none Google, social app, try Tweetcaster. I have the premium version, but the lite version is just as good. Posts to both Facebook and Twitter and has some cool additional features as well.

I love playing draw something and songpop ;) I only got my tablet for christmas so I'm yet to discover anything else!

Mightytext is amazing! Means you can read and send texts from your tablet or computer via your phone. Barely pick my phone up these days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

evilcod said:
Mightytext is amazing! Means you can read and send texts from your tablet or computer via your phone. Barely pick my phone up these days.

I've been looking for this app for around ten years. Thankyou so, so much. You've just significantly improved the quality of my life. :)

evilcod said:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
I second this. I never have my phone with me, and a lot of the time it's a few hundred metres away yet I can still use.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

At the moment I am in love with Pulse. It's a great app that makes reading all your sites a joy.

I do like a bit of Papertoss 2.0. But I think Snapchat is a great app. :3