• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

April 2013 PTR (Photo Heavy)

Ages since I have bothered to do a trip report, so as such will keep it brief. Pictures are in no real particular order, but hopefully tell the tale, not least because my camera hated the low light.

It was an odd day; for all of the focus on the smiler, the park felt somehow subdued, and looking ever so slightly tired. Didn't have huge ride count, and while it was a decent day, it did lack something. It wasn't too busy, so with having to split up as I have one son over 1.4m, and one under, we didn't have too long apart. Perversely the three rides I enjoyed most on the day - the Rapids, the Mine Train and the Barrels, I didn't even photograph...

It was my son's first time on air, and after getting the fear when the seats dropped forward, he loved it.

This is the Smiler :lol:

Queue for Spinball was overlong for the day, and felt really quite laclustre;

Always fancied this would make a good kiddie coaster...

Thanks for reading.