• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Arkane World Minecraft

Alloygaming

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Hex
Arkane World Minecraft Theme Park

Want to be apart of the Arkane World Resort team? Want to create an amazing experience for other guests and ensure all our visitors to the server and park; have a fun and enjoyable time? Want to be able to have perks such as the chance to build you're own house; play mini-games and lastly: enjoy working with other team members, making new friends day by day?

We have 2 OPEN AUDTION dates for you to be on the workforce of ARKANE WORLD RESORT for a short, but action packed season in 2018

You will be required to work just 4 hours every week, or more if you wish to; and carry out you're workforce tasks in an appropriate way. Tasks depend on the unit of work you operate in. Since our last meeting, the Entertainments name has now been changed to Learning & Entertainment.

JOBS AVAILABLE
Ride Operations- Ride Hosting, Ride Operating, Welcome Hosting (Sometimes)

Guest Relations- Welcome Hosting, General Guest issues, Sales & Info, VIP Class on server, Fly available, Exit Hosting, Surveys.

Learning & Entertainment- Building event attractions (Horror Mazes, Easter Events, Concerts, Fireworks), Shows, Directing shows & mazes, building event theming

Management- Fly enabled, possibly creative, jail commands, general management, manage ride operation workforce & Guest Relation workforce

First OPEN auditions take place at:
7pm GMT (BST) London, Lisbon time: OPEN AUDITIONS building at 6.50pm) on SUNDAY 4TH MARCH

MONDAY 5TH MARCH GMT (BST) London, Lisbon time: OPEN AUDITIONS building at 7PM) on
Please join an fill in an application when you join the server we will look forward to seeing you!

IP:arkaneworldresort.nitrous.it

I recognise you from before trying to open 2 minecraft servers. Good luck with this, but my tip is to build with sufficient detail, by not just building at right angles, but also building at angles.

I recognise you from before trying to open 2 minecraft servers. Good luck with this, but my tip is to build with sufficient detail, by not just building at right angles, but also building at angles.
Thank you and yes we do not build like that we build in detail in whatever way we can for this we have a staff team of 10 staff so far open application join the server as stated aove