• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Au Revoir!

Craig

TS Administrator
Well we've welcomed an additional team member in Rob, but today we announce the departure of our dear @Wilsy. Chris will be leaving the team to concentrate on fun in the world of real life™ (whatever that is).

Wilsy has been with us since the start of TowersStreet, and he's worked extremely hard on many aspects of the site over the years. Prior to that, he was also responsible for a HUGE chunk of the organisation of TT@10, which I'm sure those who attended will agree was an amazing event.

So on behalf of the team, and I'm sure the rest of our forum members I'd like to say a huge thank you for all the work Wilsy has done not just for TowersStreet, but for the Alton Towers community as a whole over the years. Good luck!

castaway-wilson.jpg

Bye Chris, thanks for all your hard work on the forum! Hope you enjoy the real world, it's not as good as it looks btw :p

Thanks for the hard work you've put into the site, hopefully you'll remember us when you're off having fun in the Real World...

Really gonna miss you buddy :( thanks for everything! No-one will be able to replace the scouse-shaped hole in my heart. Hope I still see you now and then <3

Really gonna miss you buddy :( thanks for everything! No-one will be able to replace the scouse-shaped hole in my heart. Hope I still see you now and then <3

If only you lived a little closer to him....

Bon Bon Voyage Wilsy, on the plus side we might get to see a little more of you in the "Real World" with the new "Real Life" adventures that await you.