• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Big Brother

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Anyone watching Big Brother on Channel 5? I've been a huge fan of the series and being turned off by the last series, more housemates more characters and better tasks has lead to a better feel which worked best in BB11. Benedict to win fur da lulz and I see him as the "Nasty Nick" viewers dark horse type.

I watched it at the start just because I know Luke Anderson in real life. But he's actually quite boring in the house, do I've stopped watching.

Luke A

WON?

Dammit, I was a Adam supported all the way. This BB was better than the last one but still had many of it's boring moments and I basically shelled away from it bar the evictions during the Olympics. Now just get a good "well-known" Celebrity cast brewing early to steal I'm A Celeb's thunder.

This programme should have ended years ago. After the racism controversy in 2007, it should have been left to rot and die.

Shouldn't this be in the Box Office, BTW?

Jonathan said:
This programme should have ended years ago. After the racism controversy in 2007, it should have been left to rot and die.

Shouldn't this be in the Box Office, BTW?

Well it was made before the BO but I've already flagged it.

And I don't blame you guys, it's on Channel 5 so it's deemed to dire quality of obscurity. But I just watch it every so often to tick along.

Blaze said:
Stelios said:
But I just watch it every so often to tick along.
I have one question.

Why?

I'm a teenager with nothing better to do at 10pm. It's a load of old tosh which has some interesting bits to keep me watching it the next time however much I vow not to. Half the time I just happen to be in the room when my mum/sister are watching it. Argh, I've got no life excuse.