• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

BigAl's Vampire Recreation RCT3

BigAl

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Forbidden Journey
Now that we have a RCT3/NL section on here, I've now brought some of my projects over from TTF, including this one...

BigAlVampireRCT3.png

My other RCT3 projects are taking a long time to make, so in between I've started to work on a couple of smaller projects, including a recreation of Chessington's famous Vampire roller coaster. Using RCT3 to recreate rides and parks is difficult and limiting, however, I'll try my best to get it as good as possible. :)

I've only just started making it today, but this is what I've done so far:

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

I've only been to Chessington once and been on Vampire twice, so any help will be greatly appreciated! :D

So far, I can thank Captain for sending me the supports. :)

Second update:

Picture15.png

Picture14.png

Picture13.png

Picture12.png

Picture11.png

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

Compare that last image with a shot of the real Vampire. I think the layout looks about right (for RCT3, at least).

My version is a little chunkier! :p

vampire_sat.jpg

There's more to come later today as well, for anyone that's interested! :p

I'll be starting on theming the area next, so I'm going to have to make some CS to use (or maybe as signs if the images fit) for in and around the ride. Here's a list of what I'll probably be making:

1. Transylvania Sign
2. Lift Gear
3. Bubble Works Sign
4. Vampire Bites Sign
5. Vampire Sign
6. Professor Burp Grave
7. Zappo Matic Grave
8. Dennis Grave
9. Burger King Sign
10. Count's Cauldron Sign 1
11. Count's Cauldron Sign 2
12. Vampire Entrance Sign
13. Vampire Information Sign
14. Fangtasia Shop Sign 1
15. Fangtasia Shop Sign 2

If anyone can think of anything else to add then let me know and I'll try and get hold of an image to use to make whatever it is and use it for my recreation. I've got images of the items listed above so I'll start on them asap!

:)

Edit: I'll cross out the one's that I've made. Pictures will appear once I sort my PC out.

Third update:

Picture2.png

It's not a huge update, but since I last posted, I've removed some track, supports and queue-line as I'm changing it to be more like the real thing. I've also raised some of the paths up to a more correct looking height, in-relation to how heigh the real coaster swings above those at the entrance and around the brake-run before the second lift. I've also added in some trees and made the catwalks look more like the real Vampire catwalks.

I thought I'd throw in a picture of my basic-looking Vampire entrance sign model that's ready to be imported:

Picture1.png

Once I've installed RCT3 and copied my files over to my new PC and my exams are done, updates will be much more frequent.

:)