• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
What’s the context for this?
My phone shows me photos that I took in the past. It's a nice feature. These ones were taken 3 years ago today at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. My support took them of me on my phone.

Screenshot_20220603-121707.png

Just seen this video of Valhalla just before it closed in 2020. Will be a good comparison once Valhalla 2.0 eventually opens. :)

Just seen this video of Valhalla just before it closed in 2020. Will be a good comparison once Valhalla 2.0 eventually opens. :)

Our faces when we eventually find out that Valhalla 2.0 is exactly the same as 2020 Valhalla apart from a new score and a lick of paint on the station and the only reason it’s been shut for all this time is because Mandy thought she could save the park a few million quid in running costs by mothballing the ride for three years…

Last edited:
Our faces when we eventually find out that Valhalla 2.0 is exactly the same as 2020 Valhalla apart from a new score and a lick of paint on the station and the only reason it’s been shut for all this time is because Mandy thought she could save the park a few million quid in running costs by mothballing the ride for three years…
You may not be far wrong with that assessment!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.