• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Britain's Got Talent

I did.

I like variety, but on BGT you usually end up with an all dancing and singing final with a few filler variety acts in-between.

The program is so rigged. Some of the acts are invited onto the show without an audition, they know before hand who is going through and who isn't.

I do get frustrated when the camera keeps panning away from the acts to see the judges/audience expression/reaction.

Plus to get onto the show, you need a good sob story, even if they make it up or exaggerate the story :rolleyes:

Is this more your cup of tea @RoyJess?

219xil1.jpg

;)

A lot of people that I know has worked with Marc Spelman, have said that he is a very nice person. He did present his act well, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

I'm always dubious of magic acts that do the reveals via video... All it takes is someone backstage to show the "Red Crayon" clip, then the "penguin" clip etc. rather than revealing it in person where not as much trickery can be done.

I'm always dubious of magic acts that do the reveals via video... All it takes is someone backstage to show the "Red Crayon" clip, then the "penguin" clip etc. rather than revealing it in person where not as much trickery can be done.

I thought that myself, but then how on earth can the rubik's cube be explained!?

:)

I thought that myself, but then how on earth can the rubik's cube be explained!?

:)

I can assure you that there was only the one reveal video used with out switching or editing it during the show, and I can easily explain how he did it, but I won't spoil if for you ;)

Newsflash! The Lost Voice Guy won BGT last night! :):):)

I think you are 14 hour late with your newsflash :p

Congratulation on Lost Voice Guy, he was so funny and a deserving winner.

It's a shame that a majority of the acts in the final were singers. I would have loved to have seen more variety acts in the final. I know that singing is very popular, but we already have shows like the Voice, X factor, Change your tune etc....

DVJ were brilliant in the semi finals, but I felt that they was no way as good in the actual finals. As good as they are, I'm also pleased that DVJ didn't win, with the dance company being run by Diversity, I'm sure that they will have a great future in front of them without winning BGT. It's great to give someone like The Lost Voice Guy a chance to make it in the entertainment industry :)

The top 2 acts were the best in my opinion, pleased for Lost Voice Guy as I used some of my free votes on him, but I used my others on Robert, who would have also been a deserving winner:D