• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Caribbean Beach Party Weekend - 31.1-2.2.14

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TST Caribbean Beach Party Weekend 2014

Our first official meet of the year is one of the best! A perfect opportunity to spend time at the resort hotels, enjoying food, drink and a splash in the water park! We often head for the hills on Saturday too, with a stroll and light lunch at a local pub. Hotel stays are always at bargain basement prices for this meet, and 2014 is no exception! With an annual pass, prices start from just £45.00 per person based on 4 sharing a standard bedroom.

So, grab some friends or entice the loved ones, and get booking! Don't forget, to qualify for 20% off the price, you must book by telephone on 0871 222 1100. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm (closed on Sundays).

We look forward to seeing you!

Re: NEXT MEET: Carribbean Beach Party Weekend - 31.1-2.2.14

Booked a room if anybody wants to claim a space

I would love to go but it seems like football is going to put a stop to it! :(

Would love to attend, but the little one can not go swimming yet. Next year should be fun though :)

Ian

Rob said:
I would love to go but it seems like football is going to put a stop to it! :(

You need to stop allowing football to keep taking you away from meets!

Boooo!

Room booked, me, Kelbel, Amy and ste on the Friday night but on the Saturday we're swapping ste for a non coaster enthusiast friend, so be nice! ;-)

Re: NEXT MEET: Caribbean Beach Party Weekend - 31.1-2.2.14

I'll be there. Staying in my set, but available for meals and daylight fun. :p

I'll be coming along but only for the Saturday, I think! Can't resist a trundle through the local area.

I'm hoping to be there for most of Saturday, if not all of it.

Thought there would have more activity for this meet

josht said:

To be fair, we did have an unofficial Resort sleepover weekend roughly 2 months to the CBP Weekend so it might be the case that many wouldn't want to stay on Resort so soon again.

I will be in a room with Jordan, Kaycee and Dave L.

:D

Rowe said:
josht said:

To be fair, we did have an unofficial Resort sleepover weekend roughly 2 months to the CBP Weekend so it might be the case that many wouldn't want to stay on Resort so soon again.
...which is exactly the point I brought up when said meet was organised :/

That aside, I'll be there :). Still sorting accommodation plans.

Islander said:
Rowe said:
josht said:

...which is exactly the point I brought up when said meet was organised :/

That aside, I'll be there :). Still sorting accommodation plans.

To be fair, the meet 2 months ago involved only 15-20 people, of which several are going to be attending this meet too, and in any case, for many of us, 2 months is a fair gap between visits to the resort!

You could have said the same about how people staying over at Fireworks on the 10th November was close to the mini meet in November which was only 3 weeks later.

I think 2 months is fine, myself!

Glad you're coming, Mr. Boyce!

:)

Unlikely i will be staying.. but of course i will be showing up as im local!

I'll do my very best, and will definitely stay over at least one night if I can make it, since it's so cheap, really enjoyed the Christmas sosche, so it's never too soon to repeat that :)

People are probably sick of me saying this (trust me, I am too!) but just starting a new job so everything's a bit up in the air (don't even know where I'm living!!), but I'll post again as soon as I've kicked my life back into shape, and make a room-sharing plan :)

I won't be at this but will be trying to make the feb half term visit...