• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Cheap African Flights from FastJet

Would you visit African Countries on a low-cost flight with FastJet?

• Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't like to go there.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yeah, but just to see what it's like and if it's cheap.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, I love to explore.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Something I was wondering in this day and age with Stelios' new airline FastJet announcing it's African plans. Would you actually want to go to new places being built in Angola?

No thanks. ;)

I can think of many countries I would to go to and Angola is one of them. (Probably because the lack of theme parks) ;)

Stop advertising your own business!

I'd use them if I needed to go to Africa though, as they're probably the cheapest, but otherwise, no, as Angola doesn't appeal the o me! I don't really know why.

RyanYoxall said:
No thanks. ;)

I can think of many countries I would to go to and Angola is one of them. (Probably because the lack of theme parks) ;)

Really? What about Togo? ;)

Africa really does not interest me at all, and the only countries I wouldn't mind going to are: Kenya, South Africa and Egypt. The rest, really I couldn't care less.

The only reason I would go to the majority of the countries would be for charity work, as there's really not much else you should or can do, however, I would never fly using FastJet, as that company needs charity work. :p

Seriously though, Stelios, I don't want to pay £6.99 for a crappy, tiny burger- sort it out!