• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'ResortPass' Annual Pass

EuropaDave

TS Member
Hi, I've just booked 2 nights in Rust for August so I'm considering a Europa Park annual pass but trying to justify it (we usually go on the park for 2 days). We've been at Xmas before so would probably do that again 2018/19 to get our money's worth..

I would be interested to hear how the partner parks scheme works, are there any restrictions? We have been to Efteling (last month) and will probably go again, and like the look of Phantasialand, so that could tip the balance.

Are any of the other perks worth it, the website is a bit vague. Money off in the shops and restaurants I'm guessing.

Thanks, Dave.

Not sure what it's like for Europa Park, but Phantasialand adult annual pass (Erlebnispass, Premium Pass, 185€) also has one free entry for each of Efteling, Europa Park and Liseberg, discount on hotels and food, and three daily fast accesses.

Europa Club card / annual pass is a bit more expensive (200€), but has more partner parks and is better when staying for two days at EP.

Phantasialand has no partner offers for their and EPs 60+ senior annual passes (cheaper).

https://europapark.club/en/

Hi, I've just booked 2 nights in Rust for August so I'm considering a Europa Park annual pass but trying to justify it (we usually go on the park for 2 days). We've been at Xmas before so would probably do that again 2018/19 to get our money's worth..

I would be interested to hear how the partner parks scheme works, are there any restrictions? We have been to Efteling (last month) and will probably go again, and like the look of Phantasialand, so that could tip the balance.

Are any of the other perks worth it, the website is a bit vague. Money off in the shops and restaurants I'm guessing.

Thanks, Dave.
If you are going to be on park for 2 days only, then it is not worth you getting the Clubcard, even if you do end up going back at Christmas. It works out something like having to have 4 or 5 days on park before you start making any savings, so unless you already have another trip in the pipeline or booked, I would recommend you just buy a 2-day ticket when there.

With regards to the partner parks, they include Liseberg, Phantasialand, Efteling, Port Aventura, Terra Mitica (I think), and then there is discount off entry to Plopsa parks. You do, however, only get 1 entry each to all of these attractions (unsure on how the discount for Plopsa works). All parks should, in theory, check the Clubcard on the system before letting you in, to make sure you haven't used it already, and whilst this hasn't been done so much in the past at certain parks, they all seem to be clamping down on it now.

There aren't really any perks to the Clubcard, it is simply a means of entrance to the park, and there aren't any tiers of different cards for different prices. It is what it is, meaning that there isn't any discount in shops or restaurants. EP do send out discount vouchers in the post. They usually come out 3 or 4 times a year, and include 3 vouchers such as 20% off plush toys, €5 off Balthasar Castle Restaurant and something for the wellness spa, quite often.

I would say if you're only spending 2 days on park, and no other trips booked, just buy tickets there.

:)

We bought AP for Europa last August and used our free days at Phanta and Efetling on the same trip.

The only restriction I saw for the free day at Phanta was there late night event which I think there are only two days in the whole season when they have late nights. I didn't see any restrictions with Efteling.

Really easy, you go to the ticket booth, they check your pass on a computer and then give you your free ticket.

Couldn't find a better place for this so will revive this thread...

Bought a Clubcard on my last visit to Europa Park and am visiting Liseberg next month so am going to use the partner perk to get into the park and have a few questions...

First of all, does this include entry and wristband?

Secondly, can this be done at either the top or bottom entrance? (My hotel is near to the bottom exit so would use preferably use that entrance if our tickets and wristbands can be sorted there)

Thanks in advance!

It includes entry and a wristband yes. If it is the same as when I went then you will also get free entry to Gasten Ghost Hotel.

I presume you can use either entrance, although I used the North entrance.

It includes entry and a wristband yes. If it is the same as when I went then you will also get free entry to Gasten Ghost Hotel.

I presume you can use either entrance, although I used the North entrance.

Awesome, thanks. I'll probably use the North entrance as it is my first time.

To update, we decided to get Clubcards. They came with vouchers for 50% off some souveniers and free ice creams.

Annual parking was 22 Euro on top, but that's paid for itself as we're camping for 3 days and the 10 Euro day rate is knocked off. The campsite has free wifi across the site this year.

No sign of Eurosat opening. We've been on Madame Freudenreichs Curiosities, very odd.

We're off to Rust next week, arriving on New Year's Day (making use of the annual pass)

Latest Clubcard offer postcard arrived in November, with 'freier eintritt' voucher for your "sweetheart" on weekdays only (offer ended 21/12/18), also a voucher for a free hot fruit punch, and 50% off a wavy soap blower thing that's probably available in Poundland, and not at 17.90 euros.

We have a trip planned for July but i wanted to get a season pass. I want to buy it now online and it says it will be valid from the date of issue, can anyone confirm if this means when I pick it up?
Also there are two options online -
1 - A PDF printable voucher
2 - An emotions card that I have to redeem from the main entrance.
Bit confused as I would have thought i'd have to redeem the PDF for a pass at the main entrance in any case.

Any help on this would be great. :)

Not that this will help, but I've never seen the point of buying a pass in advance if you still have to faff about collecting it when you get there. I just by one on the day. Doesn't take any longer.

We have a trip planned for July but i wanted to get a season pass. I want to buy it now online and it says it will be valid from the date of issue, can anyone confirm if this means when I pick it up?
Also there are two options online -
1 - A PDF printable voucher
2 - An emotions card that I have to redeem from the main entrance.
Bit confused as I would have thought i'd have to redeem the PDF for a pass at the main entrance in any case.

Any help on this would be great. :)

It will be valid from the date that you pick the pass up, yes.

As for the PDF voucher or an Emotions card, it makes little difference. Either way you will be allowed in to the park with your voucher/card and will need to go to Euro-Tower to process and pick you your pass.

Not that this will help, but I've never seen the point of buying a pass in advance if you still have to faff about collecting it when you get there. I just by one on the day. Doesn't take any longer.

I wanted to Buy it now because of the exchange rate. :)

Thanks @Rob :)

Latest Clubcard offers through the post -

50% discount on a 2 litre waterproof bag in grey (usually 7.95 euro).

A free "fruit cup of your choice", looks quite tasty - like a smoothie that hasn't been through the blender.

Also, 20% discount on a wellness treatment of your choice at the Fitness and Spa.

Latest Clubcard offers, 3 euros off the Voletarium DVD, down to 6.90.
For the kids 50% off a water pistol, now 2.5 euros.

Free large cappuccino for the adults.
Free ‘Rulantica’ themed Calippo for the kids.

Both get 25% off a wellness treatment.

That’s it for us as our passes run out next week. We have been offered 5 euro off the price to renew.

Doing one last blowout, 4 days next week. Also we have been to Efteling and Phantasialand on the way down, so has been worth it, might take a break now though.

Has anyone on here extended their resort pass yet? I know information was supposed to be out this month as new passes are not currently being sold.

Mine is due for expiry in July.