• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Apocalypse 2021 (SIGN-UPS OPEN)

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
The apocalypse is about to begin! :eek:
In this game, each participant will choose three coasters, and each day a list will be published of coasters that are being destroyed (yep, a LOT of coasters will be destroyed).

If a player has a coaster on the list, they loose it, and the last person with a coaster remaining wins!

RULES:

- You may select three coasters only.
- They must be located in Europe. (makes it easier for me :p)
- They must be listed on the RCDB
- They must have at least 3 photographs on the RCDB.
- I will mix all participant coasters with unselected ones, and each day I will randomly generate (using Random.org) a list of coasters that are eliminated.
- The game will continue either until one participant remains or I decide to end it. My decision is final.
- Sign-ups will open from the time stamp of this post and will close at 9am on June 21st 2021 (two weeks time).
- I need a minimum of 10 participants for the game to commence.
- I will update this post with each list and the current standings after each round.

Good luck, and choose wisely! :)

Participants:

1 @Matt N
2 @Thameslink Rail
3 @Rick

Last edited:
ok,
1. Runaway Train, Gulliver's Milton Keynes
2. Crazy Loop, Brean Theme Park
3. Roller Coaster, Wicksteed Park
Chosen three coasters I wouldn't mind going as they are all pretty painful!

2. Crazy Loop, Brean Theme Park

Nooooo! You can't get rid of Crazy Loop, it's the only coaster with an inversion within 2 hours of where I live! Although that probably says more about the choice of coasters in Somerset than it does about the need for Crazy Loop in this world.......

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk