• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Credit Webpage / App

Dogdangling

TS Member
Hi

What website / app do you use for logging your credits on. I'm getting more parks in now and need to start logging them.

I have an android phone, so what app if any is best?

Thanks

Captain Coaster is a good site if you have a Facebook or Google account @Dogdangling. My signature links to it, or alternatively, here's a link: https://captaincoaster.com/en/

There should be a link to join up on the home page.

You also rate the coasters you've ridden; you have to do this in order for it to say you've ridden. You can even put your signature that it makes for you as your forum signature if you want; I have! As you can probably see, this signature shows how many creds you've ridden and your top 3 coasters (these can be changed in the "My Top Coasters" tab).

Just my recommendation, though.
P.S. Sorry to sound condescending.

Captain Coaster is a good site if you have a Facebook or Google account @Dogdangling. My signature links to it, or alternatively, here's a link: https://captaincoaster.com/en/

There should be a link to join up on the home page.

You also rate the coasters you've ridden; you have to do this in order for it to say you've ridden. You can even put your signature that it makes for you as your forum signature if you want; I have! As you can probably see, this signature shows how many creds you've ridden and your top 3 coasters (these can be changed in the "My Top Coasters" tab).

Just my recommendation, though.
P.S. Sorry to sound condescending.

I have five Coaster Credits

coaster-count.com, though after the CRED-GATE incident involving Plopsaland's replaced Zierer Tivoli, I have a secondary Word document with a 'true' count...

I currently use a mix between Ridecount, coaster-count.com and an excel document. They all do slightly different things which I like to track, though I’m looking at transferring everything to Excel soon.

Excel is best because of PivotTables, and if you don't use them then you don't know what you are missing out on!

Speaking of credits, I've seen it crop up in a couple of other threads but I'm going to ask it here. How many do people class Steeplechase at BPB as? I've always counted it as one, even though it is three tracks. And I think I have ridden all three tracks during the course of my life.

:)

Quite. What an odd concept.

I guess it depends what side of it you go down?

Like keeping track each coaster individually is fine, counting that I've ridden Nemesis 6704 times is a bit odd...

Also for the record Steeplechase is 3 coasters, same for any racing coaster with two (or more) distinct tracks... Nash is 1 as a result, and Fuga d'Atlantide is not a cred at all...

I use to use Ridecount and had the count of every theme park visit I did since 2004! Don't bother with it like that though and I just keep a personal list of my individual coasters in a word document.

I like Coaster-Count, though I haven't tried anything else. Its pretty neat seeing what dates other people have ridden a coaster, and getting "rare points"! I pay for the "Total" option (I can't remember how much it is, isn't a lot) which adds a few options like seeing fairs (it's mainly European ones though).