• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Ro16 1

Ro16 1

• Lech Coaster

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Lisebergbanan

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin

TS Member
Here we are then, the last 16. Eight matchups. Two coasters. One vote. One winner. GO!

Lech Coaster

Lisebergbanan

I'd probably go for Lech out of those two, although Lisebergbanan looks like a fun classic Schwarzkopf!

Lech by an absolute mile. Banan is probably my least favourite coaster still in the poll (though not bad by any means), Lech is simply brilliant.

I didn't even have to think about this, despite not having ridden it Lech wins.

The fact that Lisebergbanan is winning at the moment just shows that people are more likely to vote for coasters that they have ridden, which is a shame.

Only one winner here really. Lisebergbanana even getting votes is surprising!

Bananananana is great fun but I have to vote for Lech Coaster here. I haven't ridden it but it looks to be in a different league entirely.

It's difficult to even have to compare these two; they offer totally different ride sensations as one is a family classic from yesteryear whilst one is a modern, pioneering thrill ride. Given it currently sits number 2 in my coaster rankings however, it's going to have to go to the latter.

Sorry 'banan.

Remember folks, the point is to vote for the coaster you think looks the most appealing to you, even if you haven't been on it.

Basically, if Lech gets knocked out by 'banan, I'll be coming for you voters and will defecate on your pillows whilst you sleep.

Have only been on one of these, but Lech looks top dollar. Banan, by Schwarzy standards at least, isn't all that.

:)