• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Ro16 2

Ro16 2

• Wildfire

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Shambhala

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooh, this is a difficult one. Shambhala looks outstanding and exactly my type of ride, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with Wildfire as it generally seems to get better reviews.

Tough group, both are in my top 8 of the remaining rides so I'd have liked to see them both progress.

Out of the two I've gone for Shambles.

Now this is much tougher! I've ridden Shambhala and it is brilliant. I have not ridden Wildfire but it looks brilliant. All the RMCs I have ridden are top notch, bar Goliath which is still very good. Both of these coasters also seem to have poor endings. Gah!

I'm going for Wildfire on the basis that I generally prefer RMCs to B&M Hypers, but it is very close.

This is where, even for somebody like me who tries to remain entirely impartial, the bias of ridden rides vs not ridden rides inevitably begins to show.

I think Wildfire looks like the most exciting coaster in this entire poll and I would love to experience it. Buuuuut i not only haven't ridden it but i haven't ridden any RMC coasters whatsoever which I can use for reference. They are such a unique coaster type that realistically I have absolutely no concrete idea what I will think to it.

By contrast I know that Shambhala is consistently amazing from start to finish, packed full of airtime and an all round terrific ride.

I've played it safe and voted for Shambhala, but I can't wait to experience an RMC coaster so I can judge Wildfire more fairly.

Wildfire just about tips it for me. Both these rides are not God's greatest gifts as some make them out to be. Wildfire's view from the lift hill, the better first drop and the flowing sensation of the layout give it the edge it needs however, despite the fact both rides equally stutter back to their stations.

This is quite a tough choice, both are very good coasters. I'm going to go with Shambhala though!

Not done Wildfire but I think it looks better than Shambhala.