• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Ro16 3

Ro16 3

• Silver Star

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Goliath

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like both of these coaster but my vote goes to Silver Star. It is one of the most underrated coasters in Europe and has one of the best endings to any B&M Hyper out there.

I felt a tad underwhelmed by Goliath. It has better elements to it than Silver Star sure, but an insanely loose restraint courtesy of a geek host on the last visit, the vastly comfier trains and a personal preference for the finale mean the latter gets my vote.

I don't rate Silver Star at all really, and Goliath looks like a lot of fun... so despite not having ridden it I'm going against the majority and voting for the latter.

I've only done SS, but I'm voting for Goliath. It has a good mix of airtime and positive G turns, rather than a bland repetition of hills followed by one single wiggly moment at the end.

Reactions: D4n
It was a close choice but I went with Goliath in the end, if only for the bunny hops and tight turn at the end! I do like Sylvia too!

Went for Silver Star, nearly voted for Goliath due to the fact the awesome Silver Star song on the Europa Park pic doesn't feature at all when you go on the ride.