• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Ro16 5

Ro16 5

• Oz'Iris

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Wodan

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oz'Iris took numerous re-rides to grow on me, whereas Wodan conquered every positive sensation and thought from my body on its first attempt. I think it's safe to predict who will be the winner of this pairing.

Now if I was voting based on my first rides on both of these coasters in 2012 there would only have been one winner; Oz'Iris. Back then Wodan was relatively tame whereas Oz'Iris was B&M back to their best.

Fast forward to today and I still have not been back to Asterix. However Wodan has grown so much since it opened, what with running different wheels and generally bedding it, it seems to get better year and year.

So Wodan easily takes this for me.

Very tough choice for me here as I really rate both of them. Gonna go with Wodan though, such a fun rerideable coaster!

I voted ages ago but will also add my written support for Wodan, probably my favourite wooden coaster in Europe.

OzIris is great too but I don't think it's worthy of making the last 8