• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coaster Poll Round 2 Group E

R2G5 (2 votes)

• Blue Fire

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • The Ultimate

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Formula

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Shambhala

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin

TS Member
Blue Fire, Europa Park

The Ultimate, Lightwater Valley

Formula, Energylandia

Shambhala, PortAventura

I'll rule out Formula - which doesnt look anything special - straight away leaving me with the three coasters I have ridden and really really enjoyed.

Sadly it'll have to be votes for Shambhala and Blue Fire from me. As much as I love The Ultimate the other two provide the thrills without leaving me needing stitches.

As much as I love Shambhala, it has to be Blue Fire and The Ultimate. Formula's good, but it's not enough to challenge the other coasters in this group.

Hmmmm, interesting. Shambahala definitely gets my vote, a terrific coaster. Then Formula and Blue Fire actually look to be on a similar level. However I am going to go for Blue Fire as with the theming it looks like a better overall experience.

Shambhalalalalalalalalalalala and Blue Fire for me, both on the more gentle side of rides, but both are just so damn re-rideable...

Blue Fire for an all round excellent package as well as what could be seen as a sympathy vote for Formula. As great as Shambhala is, it isn't the all round global epic that some people make it out to be. Formula on the otherhand was a delightfully pleasant surprise; glass smooth and punch packing throughout its layout. It would tastefully suit a wide spectrum of parks.

I also refuse to vote for the utter, drawn out Yorkshire garbage.

Fairly easy group for me, Ultimate top and Shambles in 2nd.

I was tempted to vote tactically and give my 2nd vote to Formula which I don't expect to challenge for qualification. I think Blufi and Shambles will go though but the group winner is harder to predict.

Ultimate and Shambles for me. Formula was ok but not a patch on Lech, and Blufi is fine but my Mack love goes to Helix in the other group!

Blue Fire and Shambhala for me.

Blue Fire because it's got the best inversion I've ever experienced.

Shambhala is overrated and the least favourite of 3 B&M Hypers I've experienced, but it's clearly better than The Ultimate.

Blue Fire was an easy choice for me. Yes, it's not a ride where the forces it delivers are that obvious, and some of the moves fall a bit flat, but it's loads of fun and does so many things well.

Perhaps if I'd been on Formula I'd vote for it again, but my other vote here goes to t'Ultimate as I don't think either Formula or Shambhala outdo the insane bits (with the way some folks go on about Shambhala you'd think it's the messiah in coaster form; it's good but not one I've wanted to rush back for).

Well wow indeed. This really is interesting, I've ridden all of these rides bar Formula (Which BTW, looks great) However I have voted for The Ultimate and Shambhala. I would say generally speaking Shambles probably is the best coaster in the group, but it really is so hard to call. For me I had to vote Ultimate as my second choice purely due to how unique it is, there really is nothing like it... But Blue Fire really is bloody great!

This is intense, really wish I tactically voted. Ultimate obviously got my first vote, my second went to Shambhala.

Going off the comments at the moment Shambala is on course to qualify and Ultimate crashes out.

Are you allowed to vote if you haven't voted in any of the earlier rounds, out of interest?

If you are, then my votes go to Blue Fire and Shambhala, based on what I've experienced! While Formula looks great, Blue Fire looks to have a little more to it, and that heart line roll looks insane! And Shambhala gets my other vote due to my love of Mako at SeaWorld Orlando, which I'd presume rides quite similarly!