• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coastle

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
You’ve heard of Wordle, you might have heard of Heardle, Worldle, Metrodle or even Tuble. But have you heard of Coastle?

As introduced to me by @RicketyCricket on Twitter, this is the daily roller coaster guessing game no one needs but is rather fun and addictive to play when you get into it! Thought it would be interesting to see how everyone does, so post your scores below.

Mine from today:
Coastle 22 2/6
🟩🟥🟩⬆️🟩⬇️🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Turns out weeks on end of trawling RCDB organising stupid quizzes and the skyline games has proven to be somewhat useful!

I got it in 5, and that was with an accidental press of a different ride I didn’t mean to guess!

I don’t actually play Wordle, but I did find that quite good fun!

me and @Thameslink Rail just got it together, wasn't too bad. We are playing on the endless mode now, although I will say it did think a coaster that definitely was a invert was a sit down to the api isn't perfect but it's pretty good.

Got it in 2.

Last edited:
No spoilers please

EDIT: I had already solved it, but took far more goes. I got the number of inversions and top speed by guess 2 but then went down a couple of plausible but incorrect dead-ends. Still better than yesterday's attempt though where I completely misunderstood some of the info I was getting and repeatedly guessed rides with the wrong number of inversions

Last edited:
Coastle 24 3/6
🟥🟥🟩⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
🟥🟩🟩⬆️⬆️⬇️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This is a fun little game, and I did better than I thought I would :)

Are you allowed to Google your answer before you guess, or do you need to do it from memory?

Coastle 24 3/6
🟥🟥🟩⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
🟥🟩🟩⬆️⬆️⬇️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This is a fun little game, and I did better than I thought I would :)

Are you allowed to Google your answer before you guess, or do you need to do it from memory?
Has to be done from memory, surely.

The hints have bailed me out a few times, including today. Got it on the last guess.

This one was quite hard, and I got it in 4.

Having done endless mode a lot, I find them hardest when they are American sit downs with no inversions since that gives quite a broad range still. I assume it won't be horrid and give me a common layout or something too obscure.

Coastle 25 4/6
🟥🟥🟥⬆️⬇️⬇️🟩
🟥🟥🟥⬇️⬆️⬆️⬆️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟥🟥🟥⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Actually got it in 4, no idea why it's showing like that.

Rode this 5 days ago and had no idea it had that many Inversions. Thought it was 3 or 4.

Coastle 25 3/6
🟥🟥🟥⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️
🟥🟥🟥🟩⬇️⬇️⬇️
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Did this for the first time yesterday and only just got it. Today's wasn't so bad!

How come Ride to Happiness isn’t listed as a Sit Down coaster? RCDB has it as a sit-down, but whenever I guessed a sit-down coaster, Coastle said that sit-down was the wrong seating type.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.