• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Colleagues passing like ships in the night

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I work in the press office (located in the UK) for a major airline/holiday company as a press/PR/publicity manager. I joined in January 2020. So during covid there we're no press trips aboard and all international meetings done via video call. But now you can travel to certain countries for work from the UK, our company is now doing international press trips again and doing international meetings in person instead of via video call! There are 5 of us in the press office, there's always at least 1 person in the press office on any given day but other the past few weeks as the UK eased travel restrictions we are doing press trips again and international meetings aboard so all the team are travelling again, there's usually only 1 day a week where everyone is in the press office in London!! All the team say this was normal before covid and they all seem use to it! I don't mind the travel but i don't see how we can all work as a team when we are all like passing ships in the night! Has anyone got any ideas?

theseanwardshow-okay-sean-ward-show-teamsuperfunny-igFdLwBCV0W18qnMmY

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.