• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Customer service/SL Hotel

Macker

TS Member
Just back from the park after two days in.
Smiler and Rapids not working. 13 basically out of action 75% of the time. Rita hit and miss. Nemisis is out of action 50% of the first day.

got to Splash Landings and checked in 3pm. Noticed kids beds weren’t made. Tried to call reception. No answer. Went to reception and asked for the beds to be made. They said they’d tell housekeeping. We went off swimming and came back 3 hours later to change for dinner and the beds were not done. Went to reception and again requested it be done while we were at dinner. Came back from dinner and drinks 8.45 to put our 7&8 year old to bed. Beds still not made. The manager accused me of lying saying I’d not requested beds to be made. I mean we were in a hotel anyway, couldn’t believe we needed to request let alone 3 times now. 9.15pm house keeper comes to make the beds. So unacceptable with young children. And to accuse me of lying. I got guest relations to come to the hotel and they gave us a partial refund and gold fast tracks. To be fair the guest relations guy was good. Shame about the receptionists in SL hotel.

Park is in need of a wet ride really. Other than that and the rides out of action we had a good day. Kids loved the retro squad, wicker man and galactica.