• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Dar's Random Fumblings

Dar

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
*SNEAK PEEK*

Had this on the "go" for ages, I'm not normally patient enough to make coasters! I can't be bothered to get and learn Newton, so hand whittling takes a while. Had an idea for the first turn and had a go. After much cajoling and encouragement from Bear, I got my posterior in gear and cracked on!

Editor overview
aeWGVfI.png

First turn :p
9NCEHX4.jpg

Doubley-down
QfEAaMH.jpg

I should probably finish this...
ajHKqCP.jpg

Bump to end all bumps!

Got NL2 and started farting about with it. Tried a Suspended swinging coaster but that was a bit ambitious for a first go, so I went for MACK launcher instead!

Top:
qlOTDuj.jpg

Right:
uYzjrwP.png

Back:
gktwXn9.png

vidya:

Criticism welcomed! :p

Looks like Generic Ride Manufacturer has fired up their CAD software again
lDdEf1N.png

We'll have to wait and see what they're planning!

It's mostly finished! I just can't decide if it should stay as a Gerst Infinity 2 style or the mack launcher style!

The bulk of the actual ride is done, I just can't figure out how to get it back to the station! Plus it needs a fair amount of smoothing and de-sucking in certain places :p
Mh8GYwN.png

Supporting is much easier than I thought it would be, I guess all the nodes and connections make it look really complicated and intricate.

GRMR #6 is definitely progressing!
b4rgy5r.jpg

Was supporting GRMR#6 when I remembered that I never finished GRMR#5! I totally lost inspiration once I finished my dissertation, but I've come back to it and made a couple of changes to some elements and did a bit of general smoothing. It's still not perfect and I'm sure there's lots that can be done to it, but at this point I just want it finished!

Anyhoo, here's some pictures:

Top:
oRHkDAc.jpg

Left:
Gwvlh5k.jpg

Front:
w2XWfcn.jpg

3D Perspective #1:
4NQUyeO.jpg

#2:
NYGZA3h.jpg

#3:
kFbXkdd.jpg

Full album:
http://imgur.com/a/b4izx

Youtube video:

Comments, criticisms, advice welcomed! Now, to get back to supporting the B&M behemoth!